BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 25, 2011

suitable with this situation now :)

hello friends :) . its 430 am already but i cannot close my eye yet .
okey this is my second sem at iic . i had face a lot of things in sem 1 .
i'm not regret but thankful to Allah because give me strength when i need it the most .
 yeah , i'm comfortable with this situation now .
so far so good here . got a lot of friends and a very awesome classmate
and roomates also . just got annoying with seniors yang
bajet cool je . "eh minah kau bajet nak pergi mana ?"
okey fine aku junior but we are at the same place .
SATU MALAYSIA beb ! jangan nak kerek sangat lah . 
honestly , almost my friends here semua dah berpunya . okey its make me feel
like err -.- tak tahu nak cakap macam mana and tak nak cakap pun how its feel . haha
and most of them also ask and said "tipulah kau" 
okey tak percaya sudah . when they ask then i will rep tunggu prince charming
datang masuk meminang terus . haha
i just wanna have someone and the relationship being until married .
stop with all breakup stories . no more word "breakup"
in my dictionary . boleh ke ? well , only Allah knows it :)
for now , i gonna focus in my study and also for future for sure .
nak banggakan mama abah . :D



0 comments: