BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'VE FAILED IN MANY WAYS BUT I'LL BACK AGAIN

sometimes bad luck will come into our life ryte . i always failed in my life but people always says that my life is exciting as ever .
them says i'm lucky to be born in this great life of mine . at least i got
money and financial not to be the problem


11am results was a disaster.like seriusly ! t think i was stdy hard
n smart , stay up for tooo many hours and sometimes dont even sleep seems 
like dont give me anything in my real spm result . !
i'm really breaking that . just God knows how hard its it for me .


i'm planning to get a scholarship and gone to overseas. but great
wasnt it ?when it all been planned the result suddenly spoiled everything .


yeah ! and now i'm stuck .
God i'm belive in you and your miracle and such .i bet you have more better plan for me
in the future and that is the reasons why evrything is spoiled .


p/s : kita hanya mmpu merancang , tp tuhan yg menentukan


0 comments: